Internet router configuration for Alice internet, Germany and Siemens SL2-141-I router
1) download the configuration pdf file from here.
2) connect your internet cable to the computer
3) You have to configure TCP/IP settings
Please look at the pdf file, where you can find how to reach the setting location in your OS (all OS are explained in brief).
Once you in the location of TCP/IP setting, you have enter the IP, subnet, Standardgateway, DNS Server values manually.
IP: 192.168.1.[2-254] (eg: 192.168.1.178)
DNS Server: 22.214.171.124
4) Please make sure that you have done the proper settings otherwise the next step will not work.
5) open your browser (IE or firefox or etc)
6) type 192.168.1.1 and hit enter
7) now the browser should ask the user name and password
Don’t copy and paste the following username and password, bz it’s not copying the symbols properly. But you can copy them from here
username : alice@13184
passwort : hnto$mgmt@lice
(note: If your browser doesn’t ask username and password then you didn’t configure TCP/IP settings properly)
8) After the successful login please following the stepwise setting according the pdf manual
please post your comments if you have any problem